Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bryant turns 2!







We had a great weekend celebrating Bryant's second birthday. I must admit as sweet as those first months are, I'm glad to see out third becoming more independent and more of a big kid. He had a fun time with all the new toys. Some of his cousins from Crossett made the trip; we enjoyed them, too. He is such a disaster, but a charmer at the same time. I'm sure he'll cause my first ER visit with a broken bone, but you know, it will probably be the other two who actually suffer the broken bone, he'll escape with nothing but a smile, I'm sure. He is so much fun, I can't imagine how life would be without his little personality. We should nickname him the "Bulldozer" We just wonder how long this energy will last? He got a Elmo toy camera, he gets it honestly, I guess he'll be my assistant.

0 comments: