Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ellie










This girl was a life saver this past year, she was the most responsible teenager,ever! Never missing a day of school, she picked up my son each day from Ballman and delievered him safely to NHS. Seriously, I hope to have at least one of my three turn out that good. Now, she has just a few short months before graduating from SHS. We got some beautiful shots tonight. Hope you enjoy! I sure did. BTW-I'm having so much FUN! Thanks Amy, Ellie, and Muh!:) She has a gallery on the website with the rest of the shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LeighAnn, you are so talented! We couldn't have asked for better pictures. Now we have the extremely difficult task of choosing out of all of these! Thanks for taking the time to take these for us. Love you....

amy said...

Really cute! I didn't even realize who that is! My how time flies. Anyway, totally love it that you "got it" with my fat comment, and we'll see you on Monday, not Sunday. Hope we're not too crazed after our trip. See you soon!