Saturday, August 25, 2007

Meet Max!







Well, after much waiting, he's finally here. Tonight we got a chance to see this new little member of our family. He's just precious and the softest thing ever. What is it about a newborn? God is so good, isn't he! This was such a treat to have Max so new, being two days old and I actually got most of these with him awake-- now that is amazing. Enjoy! D-I played around with some of the shots and some announcements, I can do plenty more if you give me more ideas. The rest of the images will be on a new public gallery named newborns on my website-that is when I have time Sunday to upload the images.

3 comments:

amy said...

cute. that stage lasts just a blink, huh? glad you captured it so nicely. congrats on a new nephew!

Jennifer Mills said...

LeighAnn,
Cute pic's!!! I'm taking it that you took those?? They're REALLY good! I love the one w/ the verse out of Matthew...what a sweet picture!

Matt and Jolee said...

How cute. Tell Dawn congratulations for me. I don't even have an email address for her - sad, huh? You're pictures are great and your kids are adorable! I had no idea you were doing photography. I'll have to remember that next summer when I come back for a visit.