Saturday, September 15, 2007

senior sessions!








I had such a great time tonight with Rachael. Besides being ridiculously smart, just named nat'l merit semi-finalist, she is beautiful. I told her if I can't get some great shots, then I should just quit. She is helping this year with the yearbook staff. She is involved in so much at school, I couldn't list it even if I wanted to. Anyway, I couldn't decide on my fav, so I posted several. I'll add a 'senior' gallery on my website sometime Sunday. Most of her shots will be on that public gallery. Did I mention how much fun I had, so much so that I've got another senior session tomorrow with a very special Rebel!

1 comments:

amy said...

So cute! She's very photogenic. Oh to be able to squat down and not have fat bulge out...those were the days of youth! Great job. I hope our family cooperates for you! Remember, don't shoot me from the fat side. =)