Friday, September 7, 2007

Go Grizzlies Go








Most of you know that I teach yearbook, so when it comes to school events we are all over the place trying to capture some real school spirit. Boy did we get some today! This morning we had our first pep rally of the year. We had some interesting moments. Our principal got pied in the face; what a sport! Second, our seniors really showed out with winning the sundae eating competition. I have a young man in class named Rashaud Knight, a character to say the least. Well, the photo of him is priceless--I also have a terrific student photographer named Zach Farmer. He has a great eye for creative photography; we've already seen some great shots from him this year. I'm anticipating some awards for him this spring. We have a new teacher this year, a blessing to me, Beverly Frederick. She is a former yearbook advisor, so she gets all the madness. She took shots today and they were great, too. All in all today was a success, even the rain held off while we were outside. This game should be a win for us, I hope so anyway.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you doing an all digital yearbook? I bet it must be easier than the "old days".