Saturday, September 29, 2007

My little boy and his dog!







There's nothing cuter than little kids with puppies. When we first got Murphy, Bennett was not too excited. Now, he is playing with him more. I still think Addy will probably be the favorite, but who knows? He already prefers her shoes over anyone else's in the house, much to her disappointment. Anyway, we went to the park last weekend and I snapped a few of Murphy and Bennett playing around. We have also taken him to be groomed; Murphy looked pretty scrappy when we first got him, but now he is much better. You can tell in the pictures what he looked like before his haircut, notice his crazy ears! They remind me of little ole' men with hair coming out of the ears!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Murphy makes me want to get a dog!