Saturday, September 22, 2007

Passmore's
















Tonight I went to a new place for pictures. I absolutely love this boardwalk. Ft. Smith is lucky to have such great blessings! Speaking of blessings, this family is one, can you get over their innocent look?! I'm thrilled they've moved back to town. Needless to say, this session was one I was looking forward to because I've only photographed "big kids" one other time, so I was anxious to see what shots I could get. I love these three because they were themselves and gave me some real time smiles, the ones mom loves most. I think my favorites were the ones on the car! Thanks Stephanie for giving me some new looks; we will keep it on the downlow, huh Laurel! Anyway, I'll have this session uploaded to the website sometime tonight. Stephanie I forgot to tell you that I'll just make this a public gallery, no password needed. thanks again, guess Cooper didn't miss much of a game, afterall, huh?
oh, and mom--- don't these girls look just like Jennifer Sheppard? I really didn't see it until I started looking at the pictures.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leigh Ann these pictures are amazing!! I don't know how I will ever decide. thank you so much!!