Wednesday, August 8, 2007

six months old









Drew is just about to be six months old. He was so calm and peaceful, I can't really relate to that type of baby around my household. Drew is one of six boys this year at mama Doris' with Bryant leading the pack. I hope Bryant's influence is not much on the others! Anyway, I got some really great shots, thanks to R's great windows. I'm not the best at inside lighting but these turned out great and I love the ones of mom and baby, too. Check with R if you want to see all the pictures from this morning. I don't have enough room to put them in a public gallery on the website, so they have a private gallery. His newborn pics were one of my very first posts on this here blog. Crazy how time flies. These little blue eyes just don't stop. I know you guys are so proud of Drew and you should be, he's precious.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures once again, Leigh Ann! Drew looks so precious in these. I love his blue eyes. What a cutie!!!!

Melissa S.