Saturday, August 11, 2007

busy week ends with perfection








I know I should not say something went perfect, but okay it did. I ended the busy week this morning with Faith and Connor, what little angels. I couldn't get over lil Connor's great behavior. This family is precious and we miss seeing them more often. I'm thrilled with these shots and here's a few of my favorites. Honestly, this was a great morning and I hope J&D you like them. Visit with J if you want to see the entire session. She has the username and password for the website. Thanks again, and call anytime you guys are in town. After starting back to school and three sessions this week, I've been busy but productive!

2 comments:

Sisters said...

I love these. The ones with J & the kids are precious! She is the spitting image of her daddy.

Sisters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.