Monday, August 20, 2007

All Things New








Aren't these first day pictures so priceless. I know everybody has them, but the fact that all things are new again-is truly priceless! I love that I will have these to look back on. It is a little strange with Bryant being the only one of mine at Mama Doris' . He'll have an adjustment just like the rest of us. Addison did just fine today, I did, too, other than-- I guess I was a little more distracted than I thought-- because I locked my keys and the spare keys in my van at Ballman at 7:50! yes, ten minutes before my bell rings at NHS and I'm in the middle of a parking lot with no cell phone and no keys! Had the camera though! can't go without that! Anyway, super husband came to pick me up and acutally didn't say a word about it to me, isn't he nice. Two hours later during my planning period I had to go back to Ballman and pay pop a lock 32.00 to get in my van --alarm sounding and all! He did mention that if I had a child inside it would have been free, well, next school year, I'll make sure Bryant's with me, then maybe I'll save 32.00. Just kidding. I thought it was bizarre that he mentioned that to me? Enough about me, Bennett and Addison are so blessed with their teachers and school. I can't say enough about these schools around here. There were several of us girls at gymnastics tonight, all with kids at different elementary schools and we all felt secure and confident in the environment--which says a lot about this community.


Bennett's qoute of the day, "It was the most funnest day I've ever had, mom." (We hope to gain some grammar skills this year!)


Addison's qoute of the day, "Well, this girl who kept cutting in line, well, she had to go to the principal's office, Dr. War (Dr. Warrick), two different times-that was what she deserved!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addi's quote of the day is too funny. They both look so cute. Glad the first day went well, other than the key thing.

Melissa S.

Anonymous said...

Leigh Ann, I loved the pictures. I'm glad the day went well and that you can laugh at the keys incident. It will be a funny memory as you look back thru the years. I can't believe the kids are getting so grown up.
Marsha