Thursday, June 19, 2008

yea! for scrapblog!




I'll be the first one to say that I love to create on photoshop with nothing but a blank page staring at me, especially when my kids are the subjects! But this scrapblog site(thanks Amy S.) is the next best thing to slice bread, those of you who say, you don't have time to scrapbook, well here is your answer. There are lots of ways to post, either use their publish categories or export as a jpeg and use just as a picture which is my favorite, because now I can upload those files to scrapbookpictures.com and print them for my albums! Oh and there is a link on my sidebar under crafty places tab! oh, the best part of it is, IT IS TOTALLY FREE!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cool. I'll have to give it a try. I like the free part.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! What a great idea.