Sunday, June 15, 2008

how blessed are we~










For Father's Day we took the boats out and had a picnic and fished. I must say although it was hot, it was well worth it. I am so blessed to be married to the greatest dad and husband. Days like these are such that I thank my God for his direction in life and give him the praise for designing this family. Bryant caught his first fish, it was just his size, too. Bennett and Addy were coached by Nana and Papa~ and they had great luck, too. Bennett and Addy both caught plenty so they got to practice reeling them in. As far as i know, Papa took care of baiting the hooks, but Addy much enjoyed fishing for the worms! Yuck! Sorry for all the photos, but I had too many favorites.By the way, Lake Fort Smith is beautiful! you must check it out!

0 comments: