Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summertime


What is there not to love about summer? Let me copy Beth Ann and give a top ten list of why summer rocks around the Hasley House!
#10-we get to sleep late
#9 I get to fix lunch for my kiddos
#8 we see Daddy at lunch
#7 we hang out with friends without being on a time clock
#6 we go to the library
#5 I have time to CLEAN my house
#4 We stay up late
#3 my kids have a blast playing with each other--I've often said our house would sound no different if all the toys were gone. All three are completely silly with each other
#2 We get to spend time in Crossett
#1 Swimming!
This picture of Bennett cracks me up, by looking at him, you think he doesn't eat. Just this afternoon he ate 7 slices of watermelon. I owe you Sherry!

2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

I'm glad the sun came out for you guys--sorry we missed it, Laynie will be sad! I love your TOP 10--its' kind of fun to write a little. I feel like I'm my own Yearbook Editor--that's cheesy, huh? Have a good night--talk to you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

This post is just the essence of summer! Kids, swimming, watermelon! So fun!