Monday, June 30, 2008

Messenger Family

Most of you have prayed for this family over the last few weeks, especially for Anelise. If you don't know this family please check out this link http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babymessenger to read their journey. The next few weeks could possibly bring big changes for this little one. We all pray a blessing on Chairee, Andy and the boys as they love Anelise and care for her. I tell ya, God did a wonder on me tonight, I just couldn't help but be in awe of Chairee's faith. She was such a blessing to me. Her spirit is one of a kind. You know those moments where you just feel God, well tonight was one of those for me, there I was listening to Chairee be thankful for things, no bitterness, no harsh words, just faithfulness came from her. She is so precious with those boys. Our intention was to capture the new family of five, but at the end, she let Anelise rest inside and we played with her and the boys. Priceless is all I've got to say, about the whole session. Anyway, I've just posted a few of the shots here, but the entire session will be under my featured gallery on the website. http://stillmomentsbyleighann.com I'm working on uploading now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, precious family they are. Those are great pictures, Leigh Ann!

Melissa

Jennifer said...

I love the pictures! Chairee looks amazing as well as the rest of the family. Anelise is so precious and looks like her big brothers.

Emily said...

What a beautiful family! They amaze me with their strong faith. I am so glad you captured this family so well. Thanks for sharing!

Mandy said...

Our entire staff at Tilles has been praying for them! They are a great family!!! Love the pictures!!