Sunday, June 22, 2008

GABC Get Together


I must say our class knows how to do it right; I just wish we could get the weather to be cooler! We were all suffering from the heat, but we had a great time. Thanks Emily and Nathan for organzing it. From the looks of the smiling faces I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I love my church and all the friends that go with it! the kid picture cracks me up, I could almost title it, "Guess how many kids are here?" They were like ants running every where!

7 comments:

Paul and Doris said...

Great pictures! We enjoyed being included in your class party. It was great fun, just HOT!!!!!Wonderful family fellowship time.
Doris and Paul

Emily said...

My favorite comment of the night was when we were at the top of the ferris wheel and Addie said "Look you can see the ocean from here."

Leigh Ann said...

that's funny! I didn't hear that, but hey it doesn't surprise me coming from her!

Jennifer said...

Looks like you all had a great time, especially the kids. Maybe they'll do it again sometime when we're in town.

Unknown said...

Hey girl! So glad you found me too! :) Your family is so stinking cute, and you are a Fabulous photographer! I am also going to have to try out the scrapblog. That looks cool! I am horrible at the real thing. ha! My kids have two empty books. It is just so overwhelming to me. I will have to add you to my blog roll too. :)

Matt and Jolee said...

Great pictures - it's nice to see some familiar faces. :-)

Sisters said...

Look at my Licca Lou on the ferris wheel with the Drewbear..how fun!
AJL