Friday, April 11, 2008

Lauren










Here's lil Rashid and Lauren. Doesn't he have the most precious smile and longest eyelashes. Lauren and I have become really close the last year and I'm going to miss her after graduation. Luckily her little sister will be a sophomore next year so at least I can keep up with Lauren. This time of year is bittersweet every year. I get so close particularly to my senior yearbook kids and then they are off to a new adventure leaving me behind. I guess that's why I love teaching seniors. I can see all that anticipation they are feeling and I am so excited to see what all they can accomplish after high school. My two biggest claims to fame is Brett Goode, UofA football player that made the NFL last year for the Jacksonville Jaqs and then I have a former editor that is in NYC working as an editor at a small magazine. From the big success stories to the seniors who raise a family and succeed at that, I'm proud of them.

0 comments: