Saturday, April 19, 2008

Easter sessions~ after the fact:)
















here's a sneak peak at the sessions we did with the bunny today. I was proud of the little rabbit, not once did he act crazy or poop, gotta be thankful for the small things! I was just sure he would need a prozac by the end of the day, but he was great. He doesn't have a name, so if anyone, (AMY T.~you always have great ones ~give me one of those nicknames?) could give us some ideas that would be great. Originally I thought I would just let him go after today, now I'm keeping him, I guess. So, he needs a name. Sorry for all the images today, but I had many that were my favorites. I hope to get my slideshows up and running, that way I don't have to post them individually. More on the slideshows this week, I hope. I'm excited about adding those. Anyway, enjoy~ there are several new galleries on the website from today. Carlisle, Molly R. Freeman Family, Wessons Easter, and Bailee and Jacob! Thanks guys, what a day!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Let's see, how about "Survivor" and you can call her "Viv" for short. Cute pics by the way. Little Molly looked so sweet and quite happy. I bet she was thrilled with the bunny.