Sunday, April 27, 2008

Josh R.




May 29th can not come soon enough for this senior! He has really worked hard and I'm very proud of him, he is one I'll cry over I'm sure at graduation, I'm such a sap! His gallery is under Josh R. on the website.

And speaking of websites, things are a changing! As far as I know the site address will be the same, but the look will be completely different and the galleries will not be visible on the homepage. I will begin giving clients passwords, so they can proof their images. Also, I will hopefully have a page where I can post slideshows, so that friends and family members don't have to have a password to view the session. Clients will also be able to order online. So I have a lot to figure out in the coming days. If you have a recent session, I may be contacting you to give out passwords. It make take me some time to upload my sessions from this spring.....so we'll see? Anyway, this website is the one I've been wanting for quite a while, it looks much more professional! It should be up and running in the coming days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

he was, at one time, one of my Upward Bound kiddos. I wish Josh the best. I've shed my own tears over this one!!

Thanks for capturing time for these seniors. I'm blessed to have come across your blog.

Susan DeWoody