Thursday, April 3, 2008

Grant turns 1, well a few weeks ago anyway!





BEFORE


AFTER



Don't you just want to eat these cheeks up, especially with that yummy icing! I had the easy job today, a few rounds of itsy bitsy spider and Grant warmed up. He is precious and you guys are great parents. Melissa worked harder than I did especially cleaning him up! It was worth it, I told Melissa I am living vicariously through her son today, I've always wanted this shot with my kiddoes, but never took the time to get around to capturing the cake shots. Isn't he the cutest lil man in his green! Anyway, hope you enjoy, I posted the session on the website, under Grant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun cake photo! & what a brave Mom to let her baby have that much sugar! The photo was totally worth it though!

Leigh Ann said...

Amazingly, there wasn't that much sugar that made it to the tummy, just lots to play with. At least I don't think he ate much?

Sisters said...

So precious! I love the G-Man and these pictures capture his little personality so well.
AJL

Jennifer said...

He's such a little cutie! I enjoy having him in Sunday School.