Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Very Merry Blessed 2008


I hope you and your family had a very merry Christmas. We have had a wonderful time with family and are very thankful for all the blessings God has given to us this year. Doug and I were talking on the way to Crossett about just how special 2008 has been for our family.


Some of the things that I'm thankful for about 2008

Bryant doesn't wear diapers anymore

Bennett and Addison have a place to ride bikes

We spent a fun summer vacation together, just the five of us.

Doug and I had a chance to get away for our anniversary

A new house (which could be a blessings post all by itself)

A new puppy

We have healthy extended families on both sides

A great new teaching experience for me through lit lab

Bryant really likes his new school

My brother got a new job

My great friends at church and school

My photography business

Doug's business
Annalise had her transplant
Owen came home

and last the mercy of our Lord and Savior

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I loved your list, Leigh Ann! What a sweet picture of you two!