Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just another lazy Sunday afternoon! JK!














Well, we managed to squeeze in three sessions this afternoon, before the rain hit. But, the wind was aweful. Poor Tressa....but actually I really like them after I got home, it doesn't look near that windy in the images compared to how it felt. The next senior was Amy, both girls are super smart and will go really far next year and the years to come. I know I say that about each one of my seniors, but I really do mean it! They rep Northside in a great way. Last, my day was finished with another fav family. How cute is this Parker and Kendall! Love them all. This is the last of the schedule appt's for 2008. It has been a year that's for sure for Still Moments. God has truly blessed my family...I hope I've been able to pass the blessings on to all of you. I absolutely love this time of year. I'm going to enjoy my new house this week, do some baking, attend some Holiday parties and watch Christmas movies with the kids. I can't wait for Santa....oh, yea. He came over Thanksgiving and brought a new house. Well the kids haven't had Santa yet, so I'll enjoy that just as much.

1 comments:

Tyne said...

Beautiful photographs! I have no idea how I came across your blog, but I love your work, and was encouraged by reading your profile!