Tuesday, December 9, 2008

God's Grace

Addison, Meredith, and Allison




This last fall, I was approached to lead the 4's and 5's for children's choir at my church, well. Did God ever show up! I am NOT gifted in any stretch of the imagination in dealing with preschoolers, yes I know i've had two and am currently dealing with one.......but it is much different when you are expected to actually teach a room full and I mean a room full 12 to be exact to learn music and to fall in love with music as a to worship our Savior. Well, because I felt a strong sense that God was already at work and the position was so needed, I said yes. I've always been taught to join God were he is already at work. God has received the Glory through this because it really has been through him that these little ones have learned anything at all. They sang last Sunday night and they were so proud to be up there. Thanks to Melissa, Shelly, and Trina for coming every week and being that extra arm that I need. I hope we get through the spring!:) Anyway, I wanted to share some photos of the night. My Bennett and Addy sang, too. So there's a few of those posted as well.

2 comments:

The Brinkley Bunch said...

I love the new banner!!

Melissa Southerland said...

Leigh Ann, you have done a great job leading them and you are more gifted than you know! Thanks for being willing to do this so that our kids could participate.