Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally decorating our tree














Can't you tell exactly what he is thinking! I don't want to break another one!


Since most of the work around the house is done, we set up our tree tonight. Our family is crazy about Christmas like most of yours, so it has been painful to not have our tree up. Tonight the kids did every bit of it themselves. I didn't advise on where to put the ornaments or anything. They did a great job. Bryant only broke one! After that I did say, no breakable ones for him. He then began to ask with each one he picked up, "Is this breakable, mommy?" He is so cute. I asked the kids to hold up their favorite ornament this year, and I snaped it of them holding it. I love how it turned out. I think I may do something special with those images?

0 comments: