Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Three and the End of Summer


I took the kids downtown for the short afternoon today, with the promise of sno cones, I got some pretty good shots. Bryant is just about to turn 3~ I can't believe how big he looks in some of these shots. It seems like just six months ago, I couldn't get him to cooperate with a 10 minute session, today was a first to get happy expressions from all three. I feel a new blog header coming on with some of these shots~ Bennett and Bryant's shirts remind me of the great fall colors. For all of those moms sending kids to school tomorrow, I hope it is a good one for you. Bennett is starting 3rd grade which was a bit harder for me than his first or second grade, but all the same I am happy he is growing up. Then there is Addy moving on to first grade which is changing more and more everyday especially in her looks. Bryant started Central Pres last week for preschool and he seems to think he is going to school just like the big kids, typical these days for him to do everything they do. So, I will be so anxious to pick them up tomorrow from school and hear all about the new things they experienced. Such a fun day for moms and kids!

1 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Can you believe we're old enough for all this? It seems like yesterday you were picking me up for 10th grade in your yellow car! :-) Hope your first week goes good!