Friday, August 1, 2008

Celebration City photos







I tried to find the funniest pictures from our afternoon at the park. The kids all loved the baby free fall ride, but Bryant couldn't ride unless an adult rode with him, so here's Doug enjoying this tiny fall. Then Doug took the camera and made me ride that crazy tilt-a whirl! I honestly think I could have thrown up. yuck--I love the one of Doug in that little blue and pink go-cart. Bryant is in there with him, you just can't see him! Doug cut both ankles trying to fit in that car! made me laugh. Next is Addy lovin the roller coaster and Bennett's face saying it all, "Get me off this Ride!"Next, I deemed Doug, "the daddy of the year" award because he rode the roaring falls ride so the kids could ride--he is totally ducking to keep from getting any wetter. made me laugh again. I was ever so thankful for the camera so I didn't have to ride that one! At the end of the ride after gallons of water has fallen on top of you, they have these little water squirters just to get you wet one more time.


















3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sure Bryant was on that go cart.

Leigh Ann said...

That looks like SO much fun. What a GREAT family picture!

Mandy said...

I'm with Jennifer- I think Doug picked that out himself!! :)