Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Hall


Today we celebrated Courtney Snow and Brad Hall's marriage. I've known Courtney since Doug and I moved to Fort Smith, and I know God was honored today because of them. It was a wonderful ceremony. Enjoy the slideshow~these were my favorites from the day, I should have this show posted on the website, also. If there are any family members looking on the blog for all of the wedding photos, please contact Jerry or Kathy for the password on stillmomentsbyleighann.com. The gallery will be live until the 23rd. It was so neat to share this day with both Courtney and Brad. I know you will be servants to our God the rest of your lives! Happy Cruising this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures Leigh Ann! Courtney made a beautiful bride and she is just as pretty on the inside as she is the out :)

Melissa

Jen said...

Hey there! Check out my new blog post...I left you a surprise! :-)