Monday, July 9, 2007


It's official!
I can honestly say, I'm in business! I think it is hilarious to think that all you need is a website and some business cards to call yourself a small business. At least I have Douglas to steer me through all the tax stuff. (not that I intend on making enough to even worry about it!) This is strictly a hobby and I have no intention of ever leaving Northside. I do however what to share photography with other families. So this summer, I researched endlessly on websites and developers and I was shocked on how much websites with flash media cost. But, I did find one that is relatively cost effective. The main reason for the website is that families can order directly from the website which creates an easier way to choose proofs for developing. Anyway, if you want to check it out, I have several public galleries you can view. I would love some feedback. And, of course you can book a session, too! I've had a blast photographing families this summer. Keep checking back to see updates. Here's the link http://www.stillmomentsbyleighann.com/

1 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations LeighAnn! You will do great!