Sunday, July 29, 2007

a grand time





























Tonight I was able to photograph a dear friend of mine's one year old son. The bonus was these other three cousins of his. We had a great time caputuring the Ibison's grandkids. I got to catch up with Monica who I haven't seen in a while. It was really neat because Stephanie and I had talked earlier in the week about this location and she mentioned that her great great grandfather had a milk farm and she had one of his old milk jugs; what a treasure! It was the perfect height for lil, Z, but the grass was a little too itchy~but we managed to get a few with the milk jug. It was perfect for this location. Lastly, thank goodness for the airplane flying overhead so I could get this priceless photo of Z looking up. love it!

2 comments:

amy said...

I love these! Last time I saw Stephanie, she was pregnant with him, so what a joy to see him, and already a year old! The one of him looking up is a treasure!

Anonymous said...

Hey LAJ! I love what you are doing! Your photographs are so creative and personal. I imagine it must be hard to pull just a select few for your portfolio. Keep up the amazing work! I can tell you are doing something you're passionate about. The photos reflect your energy!