Thursday, July 19, 2007

the birthday girl











My niece, Bailee, turns 6 this next week. She is sixth months older than Addison, so she started school this last year. However, she and Addison are very close and have enjoyed spending time with each other along with all the cousins. Thankfully, we've had great weather down here. We swam most of the week, which was fine by me. Even lil Bryant swam his heart out. This is my last big trip this summer, so I've relaxed and had a great time with mom and dad. The kids have also been enjoying the Game Day VBS with a local church here, so Bennett didn't have to miss out since we missed the Grand edition of Game Day. I head back to work next week, so the older two kids are going to stay with G&G here, while I bring Bryant back to the Fort, Saturday. These are a few of the shots I got this week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shots of the girls. Nothing like family time. Wish we all lived closer.
Take care, Blair