Wednesday, July 25, 2007

despite the killer mosquito's











I had a great time capturing the Atchley girls tonight. They both did fantastic. One word sums up these lil ones, Precious. Neither of the girls seemed bothered by the 110% humidity or the bugs! I hope M & J like these and good luck with choosing, I'm not even the mama and some of these melt my heart! Really. I posted the whole session in a public gallery on the website, I hope that's okay J?:) You can see all the pics by going to www.stillmomentsbyleighann.com

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great job Leigh Ann! I love them! You truly have a talent and an eye for photography and are a joy to be around.
-Jennifer A.

Sisters said...

I love these pictures!!!

Sisters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

These are great pictures, Leigh Ann. You do such a great job!!!!

Melissa