Friday, January 9, 2009

Smarty Parties!


The kids had their awards assembly today at school. Unfortantely, the school changed the time orginally set for this afternoon. So, I missed it. I hate that. Supposedly they called to let everyone know, but it was this morning. I was already at work. Anywho, the kids weren't too sad that I missed it....they know I tried. The both have great grades and good citizenship. Except they both talk to much according to their teachers! Hmmmm, wonder where they got that from? Finally it is Friday, the first week back is always a long one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the "Finally Friday" comment. I now have too been sucked into the world of blogging. So addicting!

Our Blessed Family said...

Thanks so much for taking time to look and the nice words!! I really appreciate it!!

Matt and Jolee said...

Hmmm.... my oldest one always has that report too... he likes to talk! I don't know where he gets it from either. If you figure it out, let me know. ha!