Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mo and Tiny {not really, but that should have been their names}


Since Doug had to put our older lab to sleep a month or two ago, the little or should I say younger lab, Pixie, had been inside every afternoon and sleeps under our bed. My little westie, Murphy and Pixie are best of friends. They are really spunky in the morning, playing chase and running laps around this huge backyard. I can't wait until this summer to be home with all "five" kids. Pixie is really calm, extremly calm, considering she is still a lab pup, not even a year old yet. She does like to dig, but maybe she'll stop that soon? In the morning, we let them outside and when the kids and I get home from school, they are anxious to get inside! We have had a good time playing and enjoying Pixie being inside. At least the house is big enough to accomodate the extra two playmates. Pixie's favorite spot in the house other than under our bed, is right at my feet in the kitchen. Murphy just follows me around, and finds any place to sleep. I love that the kids will grow up with these two great dogs!

3 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Maybe we need dogs too--my kids are so weird! I left you a comment on my blog about the pageant, it was longer, but I'm still in!! I LOVE PAGEANTS!!! Did you vote on my site? I have a new poll gadet on the side? :-)

Kristen Rodgers said...

Hey Leigh Ann! Thank you for trying to help me with my blog. It think I am hopeless. I still can't get the Christmas stuff to come off the sides! I changed the center with using the blogger templates. I want my blog to look like YOURS. Why is all of this such a mystery? There is so much out there that can be done, but it must only be for the people who are smart enough to figure it out! Anyway, miss you, friend. Looking forward to seeing you at girl's night.

Kristen Ferguson said...

The same thing applies in our family although it is reverse. The lab is the older dog and my Westie is the youngin. Mollie, the Westie, loves to clean the labs ears (gross, right?). It is a one sided love relationship as the lab, Baylee, just tolerates Mollie, but Mollie LOVES Baylee.
Murphy and Pixie are both precious! Kids should always have great dogs in their lives!!