Saturday, February 2, 2008

You know you're a Redneck!







We took the new toy out today, Doug hasn't named her yet, but I'm sure he's thought about it. The kids loved it, surprise surprise! I did enjoy being together as a family. We rode somewhere out in Spiro, might as well been Sallisaw for all I know? It was a great place to ride since we had to take turns. It was so beautiful today, sure is a shame that groundhog saw his shadow:(Bennett got to take some photographs today, he's really growing up these days. He was so proud and one was even in focus!I also spent some time downtown with Addison trying out some new settings on my camera, my kids are so good to play the models. I do bribe them, though! Today was a Wendy's frosties for everyone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Just be careful, we got one for christmas and Brandon broke his arm!! Also, I know it's not fun but make the kids wear helmets. Ours wear their batting helmets from baseball! haha