Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to the best husband I could ask for!


Doug's birthday is tomorrow, we are traveling to NW Arkansas to eat dinner with all the family and his staff at work to celebrate the big day. I can't wait. We are going to the Boi D'Oro brazillian steakhouse! I plan on not eating all day Saturday to have plenty of room. Here's a few pictures of us from this past year. The kids and I have given him a gift a day this past week, Bennett was happy to give him two new Wii games, go figure. I got him some new music cd's. I just can't convince him to get an ipod? so much cheaper for music. Then a boat anchor, yes an anchor for his boat. The checker at WalMart laughed, she said, "I didn't even know we sold boat anchors!" You know the guy is getting everything on his list if the wife is buying a boat anchor! Oh, well. We love birthdays around here, so Happy Birthday, love!

0 comments: