Sunday, February 10, 2008

Brian and Christen














Here's my favorites from today's session with a great friend of Doug's and mine too for that matter. I'm looking forward to you guys joining our Sunday night crew. You guys were just great today. Sure beats chasing toddlers! No offense, I've got one myself. It is just nice to get great pictures without standing on my head! The rest of their session is on the website. http://www.stillmomentsbyleighann.com/. Their wedding is in June. Congratulations!

3 comments:

amy said...

don't they make a great couple? i'm so excited for them! it's about time a great girl snatched him up! i'm glad you enjoyed your session with all your hair in place when it was over. =)

Mandy said...

I got to see all the pics today at school. We all oohed and ahhed over them! :) Great job! Not only did Brian find a great girl, but he's got a building full of women keeping him in line! ;)

Matt and Jolee said...

Congrats to Brian! These pictures are great - I wouldn't know how to begin choosing which ones I wanted if I were them!