Thursday, January 10, 2008

new computer!


Finally, I got my new computer ordered, it shipped, and now I'm setting it up in my scrapbook room. I'm still getting all my files transferred but with all this space on the machine, Still Moments can be business until 2020, I think! My monitor is the best part, Bennett asked if I got a new t.v.? Yes, I totally splurged, but everyone's photos look so good on this big screen. Now bring on spring so I can get busy with clients. I am attending a conference on photography in the next few weeks. I am so excited to be going, it will be a treat. I haven't ever taught photography as a unit with my yearbook students, mainly because I've not had any curriculum, but after this conference I hope to inspire some of my students as well as myself. I should have a good working curriculum to share with others.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I may want you to teach me after you attend your photography conference! Share! Share!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...I'd love to have a tour of your creative space!

Sisters said...

You are so cute! I wish I lived near you so we could scrapbook together in your craft room...we would be fast friends! :)
AJL

Anonymous said...

Im jealous you have a scrapbook room- need to get together and get caught up- "I Love the new computer screen" you go girl you will soon have to give up teaching to takepictures fulltime.