Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year




I bet 2008 will be more of the same for my family. I hope so anyway--where I do hope to grow in all areas of my life (except physically of course), if 08 is as blessed as 07 was then, I have nothing more to gain. I wanted to say a big thanks to my friends who have allowed me to capture their families and precious ones this year. I guess the photography thing was definately the biggest surprise of 07. I can't wait to get this part time job more developed. I am anxious to see God's blessings and his will for all of us my family, and extended family. So, to the new start! Bring it on!

I had to post this funny picture of Bryant. We told the kids that they could stay up to see the up close and personal firework show at midnight, but lil Bryant just couldn't make it. He feel asleep in the video chair. So cute. Addison was the only one to enjoy the front row seat from her bed to watch the fireworks at Hunts Park right across the street. That's one bonus of living here!






0 comments: