Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Tecmire's




























I could have titled this post Finally! as I titled my own last week. Thanks to Amy for getting those priceless smiles with Craig! I know he will treasure them. This family is very special to so many of us. We watched from distance T-Bird (as her mother so endearingly calls her) and her brother be born. And, we anxiously await their homecoming each time. Well, this time we managed to get schedules together so we could capture their family before Craig is deployed in the coming months. As usual I couldn't pick my favorite so I posted several. Their gallery is under Tecmire on the website. Their stay has been entirely too short and we look forward to next time. Can't wait until Fort Smith is permanent ----whenever that might be?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great shots Leigh Ann! What a good looking family! I enjoyed visiting with Amy this go around as well. Good luck traveling!

Mandy said...

Great pics, Leigh Ann! You captured all their personalities so well!!! (Even Charlie's!) :)

Anonymous said...

These photos are just beautiful! You're using your gift in such a neat way to bless families!

Matt and Jolee said...

Great pictures! I definitely want to get with you whenever I make it back to the states. One day.... unfortunately, not any time soon! Amy's family is so cute.