Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birthday


We had so much fun setting up for Tuesday morning. Addy turned 6 today. We had balloons covering the floor and streamers everywhere so when she woke up, she would be surprised. Bryant was the first one up, and we could hear him saying, "Boons, Boons, Boons!" Even Murphy played and yes, popped more than his fair share. We opened presents and played with a few new toys before we were off to school. She couldn't wait to get there, at Ballman, they call their names over the intercome on their birthday and she'll get to wear a crown. Thanks to the "No Sugar" rule, we can't send treats, but I know Mrs. Smith made her feel special. After school we went to Chuck E. Cheese with family and enjoyed those games and their presents, too. Sunday is her party with friends. We are going to watch a movie, Mr. Magoo's Emporium. I can't believe how big she is. She's grown a foot I think and I am so blessed to have been given a girl. I know I will look back at these times and wonder why we couldn't freeze frame it. I guess that's where the pictures come in.

1 comments:

amy said...

Happy Birthday, Addy! Love, Turner