Sunday, December 2, 2007

So Much to do: So many blessings.




















Well, I haven't posted in a week, I've been terribly busy at school. This time of year is crunch time with yearbook so it's been all hands on deck to get meet our December deadline. Although it is a lot of work, I love it. It makes me value time over the holiday break so much more_ you know when you spend countless hours on some big event, then when it's over, you have this high_ I guess from the satisfaction of a job complete. Anyway, my Christmas break though still three weeks away, will be time to STOP. I can't wait. In the meantime, this little computer and I are drawing very close to one another. I should name her, but at this stage of the game, I'm ready to bury her. I hope to get a new one from SANTA! With all the Christmas orders and sessions, I'm behind posting from last week. So enjoy these very adorable and precious shots from the B family-to Trisha! It was a great weekend. Jill I don't know how you do it! kuddos to you! Your boys are just the best of life, huh? I enjoyed seeing them again. Thank goodness the weather cooperated. For those who are still wanting Christmas Cards in size 5x7, I have one week left to gurantee them by the 14th of December. Also, if you plan to give portraits to family members, please get that order to me by the end of the week. I am somewhat concerned about the turnaround time on my orders-it has been averaging a week to ship-so we are running out of time. Merry Christmas.

1 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

Jill looks great! You'd never know she has four kiddo's... boys at that! Love the pictures.