Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Prayers for Rosemary

Today, our staff learned that our dear friend Rosemary Meyers, may not pull through her bout with cancer. There are not enough words to even begin to express our love for her. She is above and beyond our cheerleader, enthusiast, backbone, keepin' it real, set it straight kind of girl. I'm lifting up Pat, her husband, and Ryan, her son, and praying for their endurance to cope with this news. If you are reading this please pray forRosemay, Pat and Ryan. Everytime tragedy strikes someone close to me, I go back to those verses in Daniel when God delievers in so many different ways. My prayer is that she will be delievered from this illness. I want Rosemay and all that she represents to carry on.

2 comments:

Sisters said...

I will pray for the Meyers'. I graduated with Ryan and knew Mrs. Meyers very well while in school. This is so sad!
AJL

Matt and Jolee said...

I don't know many teachers at NHS, but I do know her. I had no idea - thanks for the info. I will send up a prayer. What a difficult time of year.