Saturday, March 28, 2009

A shout out to my first roomate


Teresa Haynes was my first roomate at OBU, little did we know that years later, she and I would be doing some of the same things. We both have three young kids and are both photographers. I can only dream to be as successful as she is. She has won numerous kodak awards among other international awards for her photography. Recently she had two images displayed on the jumbo tron in times square...yea NYC! I can't stand how incrediably talented she is. I hope to visit sometime soon. For those photog's out there, here is some eye candy for you to see. teresaleephotography.com We've been communicating via internet for quite some time....she gave me some tricks for black and white. I love the one of Addy!

3 comments:

Teresa Lee Photography said...

Awww.... i love it that we've reconnected, too -- glad you can use the b/w trick! ;) Love ya! -T

Jennifer said...

Great pic Leigh Ann!

On the Eastern Journey said...

Thanks for the link. It's so fun to see what Theresa is up to.