Friday, March 27, 2009

SB09!








We had great weather down south and I got some spoiling from mom and dad! The kids always spend the days with their cousins. Everything from lizard catching to hop scotch, the kids had a blast. I even managed to 'jump in' with jump rope after more than 20 years....Addy is just about to get it.

I thought about this time last year, I was still changing diapers on the little one....boy what a difference a year will make. I am kinda sad to think that his third year is more than half over. He is saying the funniest things. Then last night he and I started the pinky promise game, mainly because of his whinning....maybe that little game will do the trick? I hope something changes and soon.

1 comments:

The Family Marsico said...

Hmmm, pinky promise. I'll have to try that one.