Saturday, February 28, 2009

Terrific Babies











How precious is this little guy and girl? They are really growing. They've definitely lost that newborn look, huh? So priceless. S. and N you guys are doing great as parents. I was so impressed that the twins made it in the studio for at least one hour, that's a long time for six monthers! I look forward to watching them grow up. The first picture cracks me up....I wonder what they think of each other? It is almost like you can hear him saying, "Why in the world is this crazy lady putting us in a basket with you, sitting on my legs?"

4 comments:

The 4-Crows Blog said...

They are so cute....good job!

Jennifer said...

So sweet!

Kristen Rodgers said...

These are AWESOME! I just love those babies!

Lauren said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! How precious!!!!! :o)