Saturday, February 21, 2009

Korben turns 1








This little guy is the cutest thing ever. I just love Kristen and Aaron.....such precious parents. Korben is a for sure product of the happiness you guys have in your life. Even though little girls are precious to capture at this stage, the little boys are so innocent. I love them. I am glad today went so well. Korben has a contagious smile...don't you think?! I had too many to post of my favorites, but these are a few of my top picks from today's session. I wish blogger could do something about their output, because this post does nothing for the blues in this boys' eyes. Sweetness.

4 comments:

Melissa Southerland said...

SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Mer said...

Cute pics! I love his red hair too! We are coming the weekend before your spring break...the 13th I think...that's our spring break. I know you are crazy busy though!! Beth Ann says you are too busy!!! But what does she know? Hey how do you know Shannon from "bless our nest". That's Faber's sister's sister in law...did you get that?

Jennifer said...

Such a sweetie pie!

Lauren said...

OH MY!!! Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! :o)