Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday full of activities













It was such a beautiful day, I spent my morning with a garage sale and Doug duck hunting. Addy was a great help with the sale. She was ever so friendly with the customers. I was pleased to get rid of some stuff. Garage sales are so funny, you never know what will sell. I did sell her daybed, YEA! mom and dad are bringing up a full bed for her new room, when we move. That was a blessing to have sold that today. After the garage sale I had back to back sessions. My yearbook editors got some snapshots today together, aren't they beautiful! They are super smart to boot, too. Next I had the sweetest family, the Durham's and precious Oli! Can you see those blues, and there is no photoshop there, girls! Pure Blue! love it. Next I had my awesome friends and Bryant's big bud, Drew and his mom and dad, the Reeves. We did a session downtown and it was super fun. Carter Honea was next up and we did a senior session downtown, also. She has everything going for her, she's a humble leader, smart and makes a great photograph don't you think? Last I had a chance to meet Jaime's daughter, Sierana (sp) Oh, the curls on that girl. Love it! Well, lastly Shelly, the realtor, called late Friday afternoon and said she thinks the offer is going to go through, so after a long month of trying to find a house, I think we might have one? I'm sure I just jinxed it?! We'll see on Monday morning. Enjoy the photographs. I placed my favorites from the sessions today.

1 comments:

The Brinkley Bunch said...

So where is the new house gonna be?