Monday, November 17, 2008

Picture Tag!

Autumn S. is such a precious little girl. She has a new mommy that loves her so much.

This is the picture from my personal files. How funny! This was the first day of school in August.

I got tagged to post the 4th picture in your 4th folder. Well, that could mean Still Moments or my personal , so I posted both. Now I tag, jennifer A. with that fab mac, I know you have some great photos stored on there. Also,I tag Jennifer McKinney and my last Jennifer is Jennifer Martin. Funny how many Jennifer's we all know!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This should be interesting. I'll have to compare the pictures in the 4th "event" folder on iphoto or my 4th regular picture folder from my PC days. You know my dilemma. Anyway, that little Autumn is a precious thing. I have her in children's choir and she's just a delight! (Of course, Bryant is too- like the pic).

Beth Ann said...

I thought Leigh Ann's going to have fun with this--she's could probably tag the 4th pic in your 400th album! :-) Bryant looks great!!