Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall Sessions


















The leaves have probably just a week left, so enjoy them. I love this time of year. I know everyone wants the Christmas card picture, but who can help capturing those great colors. I had a wide variety today, one tiny one, remember sweet caroline, well she is all big now, 3 months. Cutie! You guys will have a great fun Christmas. Make sure Darren doesn't open all her gifts for her!:) Next I had sweet friends Jessica, Allyson, and Corban. oh and my favorite of the day, Mary Jane, their airdale! Love it! I thought the dog did great. it sure helped that hot dogs were hanging over my head, literally. We had reinforcements and the hot dogs did the trick. I'll have to remember that next time I have the family pet. And last, beautiful Allison H. Senior 09. I told she and her mom, there was no editing necessary for this session. Pure Beauty.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pics Leigh Ann! I must say I'm quite impressed with how photogenic Mary Jane is.

Sisters said...

That is Darren McKinney! Get out of my town....memory lane, here I am!
AJL

Jen said...

They're beautiful as always Leigh Ann! I'm so glad we got some of the fall colors! Would you mind posting #15 on here so I could share it on my blog? That would be great if you could! Also, we will share the proofing with all the g-parents and place an order for some prints. Thanks again!!

Jen said...

Thank you SO much! I absolutely LOVE that picture! :)