Wednesday, October 8, 2008

From Dallas, to IKEA, to home!

Last weekend I was so fortunate to go to Dallas and see Kerry (my college roomate). She and I have a lot in common and always have. She is starting her photography career in Dallas, so we attended a conference with an amazing speaker, Doug Box....great teacher. Anyway, it was a ton of fun learning and listening to such great speakers. Nothing like listening to someone who teaches you that everything you have been doing.....could be so much better. I love learning new stuff, especially with photography. I just love this art form and hopefully I can continue to be pushed to do much much better!
Next let me say how much I desperately want an IKEA store to move closer than Dallas. I love this store. I could furnish my whole home with their products. I got to go and dream about what I might could buy when we purchase a new home, speaking of which......hopefully we will have some news soon on ours!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Glad you had fun on your trip. I looked IKEA up online..it does look like a really cool store. I had never heard of it. Have you all had a lot of people looking at your house, or any offers? Just curious. We aren't having much activity right now. I know we will eventually though.

Trish said...

That is good though, as long as it is the right 2 people looking that is all that matters. We have had probably about 20-25 people look at ours, no offers yet. We were kind of thinking we would at least get an offensive offer by now. You are right the economy is horrible right now. We aren't discouraged though, it will happen in the right time.