Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Fun





All five of us love the fall, in fact other than me, the other four would say that fall is the best season. (I'm a summer girl, all the way!) Yesterday we played outside and enjoyed the great weather and a little football. I guess it seems more important this year to take pictures since this will be our last fall here at 2823 Dodson. We are closing on our house on the 20th of November.....not too long away. We aren't quite sure where we are going, yet? Hopefully we will know in the next few days. Regardless we aren't staying here....God has blessed us so much and I want to give him all the glory. He has steered us in all the right directions and has taken care of all the little details just like he always does. I'm so thankful to call him my God!

0 comments: